Subject: [Leica] Crowd shot
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Sep 4 15:00:42 2006

Peter Dzwig wrote:
OK LUG, need some advice. Does this work or not? It has been sitting around
since March and I can't make up my mind whether or not to post it. I came
across
it again tonight and thought "Why not ask for the LUG's advice?". No flames
please, just constructive crits please.

http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album347/EnglandIrelandMarch2006.jpg.html

I love it Peter.  Reminds me of that packed crowd shot by Weegee taken on
Coney Island.  My one wish would be that the guy in the lower right didn't
have his face cut off at the bottom.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE