Subject: [Leica] So Kyle and his assistant Phil...
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 4 14:06:21 2006

...Were in Boston over the weekend, and Kyle added a few Armed Americans to
his collection....Here we see him at work, uh, shooting a nursing home
resident who puts the Branch Davidians to shame...

http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/BDColen/KyleArmedAmerica_117.jpg.html
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/BDColen/KyleArmedAmerica_118.jpg.html

Here we see his subject with his one of his 'pieces'...
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/BDColen/KyleArmedAmerica_116.jpg.html

And here we see another Boston-area old fart with his guns...
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/BDColen/MeWithMyGuns.jpg.html

I had a chance, btw, to see a good portion of the Armed America project and
it is, not surprisingly, really terrific; very straight-forward, what you
see is what you get, simply documenting people with their guns.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] So Kyle and his assistant Phil...)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] So Kyle and his assistant Phil...)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] So Kyle and his assistant Phil...)