Subject: [Leica] CL Instructions now in PDF format, too!
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Sun Sep 3 14:41:31 2006

Just to let everyone know that the Instruction Manual for the Leica
CL has now  been converted to PDF Format, for your convenience.

I would like , once again, to express my thanks to Mike Quinn, for
supplying the original scans.

It, along with manuals for most Leica's (as well as pointers to other
free manual sites) can be found by going to http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/ and
following the links.

By years end, I expect to have all the manuals on my site converted
to PDF. Easier for me to handle and better for you, the users, who
need to print them out!

BTW: this service seems to  be popular... about 400 manuals (plus
countless individual pages)  are downloaded by Leica fans, without
charge, each year!

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,