Subject: [Leica] born to be wives reply
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Sep 2 15:00:48 2006

--- Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>
wrote:
> I imagine you as a sniper wandering around on these
> big Southern
> fairs, and not missing very often your shots.
>
> Thanks for showing,
> Philippe

Good lord, I miss a TON.
With the '10,000 monkeys typing' technique I shoot &
shoot & shoot, and then edit with a chainsaw. And
there are 'near-misses' that are heartbreakers.

Rick, I've been using an M2 and bugeyed 'cron 35, but
have received a stipend from the city, which is
widening the road out front well into my yard, that I
have put into an MP 0.58 and CV 28/1.9. I'll be trying
that rig out tomorrow at the 'Boomsday Festival' in
Knoxville.

Luis, if you like trios, here's another, taken a few
minutes after the 3 women, and about 20 feet away. I
don't know what is in that bowl, but that guy can't
seem to get it into his face fast enough.

http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/HarveyArche/Joplin-2004-05/album483/fairmeal.jpg.html

Many thanks, guys, for looking and commenting.

Arche

BTW, the yahoo box I set up just for LUG mail is still
acting very badly, holding off mail for hours on end
(NOT at Brian's behest) and then delivering it in a
strangely non-chronological order. All of a sudden 150
emails will show up, spanning several days, many of
them things I've already read, and others the
beginnings of threads I've been mystified about while
reading the replies first. My apologies if, in the
confusion, I seem to be snubbing anyone.