Subject: [Leica] M42x1-Canon EOS adapter with electronic focus confirmation
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 2 01:49:41 2006

Gene I think you said it right there in your post. The Nikons manual focus
finders are bigger and brighter than the average DSLR.
The Nikon F3 without the HP option is higher magnification (I have one)
Mine has the Beattie intenscreen in it which is brighter again.
Doug tells us that the SL finder is an order of magnitude superior again.

Cheers
Hoppy
never seen a Leica R