Subject: [Leica] revamped photo web site
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Fri Sep 1 00:46:11 2006

>I need to view my way through all of the interesting content, but I think
>you have a successful site on your hands, there.

Hoppy --

Thanks for your gratifying feedback.

The things that you complemented ("clean and minimalist" , "responsive",
"inviting", " imple to navigate") are exactly the kind of things I was
aiming to address after the comments received on the first version of the
site.

Still more that I want to to but it's nice to hear feedback that the site is
going in the right direction.

Thanks again for your kind attention.

Dave.
--