Subject: [Leica] Harvard tuition
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Aug 31 08:01:07 2006

My favorite advice about Harvard grads came from a friend who ran a local
company.  He was a high-school graduate, and a first-rate salesman who built
a multi-million dollar organization.  When his son asked him about attending
Harvard, he replied, "The key is to make a ton of money.  Then you can hire
as many Harvard MBAs as you want or need."

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA