Subject: [Leica] Re: Harvard is left?
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Aug 30 14:09:34 2006

Larry,

Are you sure about an $8000 Harvard tuition for 1950?  Just checked an
historical chart of college tuitions, and saw that MIT was charging $800
that year.  While Harvard may have been more expensive than MIT (crimson dye
ain't cheap), I doubt it was ten times more expensive.

However, probably not nearly so cheap as the lovelies you photographed <g>.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA