Subject: [Leica] Re:Kyle's Gallery Show, this friday
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 29 16:50:00 2006

Kyle Cassidy said:
Subject: [Leica] Kyle's Gallery Show, this friday

>Hey Kids,
>I have a gallery show at the Sol Gallery, 209 Cuthbert (about 2 blocks
>north of 2nd and Market) on the west side of the street) in Philly this
>First Friday, September 1. Come on out and see me.
>Details and a preview here:
>>www.kylecassidy.com/sol<<<

Kyle,
Break a leg good buddy! :-) The preview is a wonderful series, so I'm sure
you'll blow the attendees out of their under shorts! :-) Certainly with a
throng of art directors pounding on your door with major well paying
assignments. :-)

A collection of photographs such as these deserve to be shown in a gallery
in big print size so they can be truly appreciated for what they are,
extremely different and beautiful photography.

It's tough to appreciate them on a screen. Good luck mon ami may the show
create a pile of new work for you.

ted

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Kyle's Gallery Show, this friday)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re:Kyle's Gallery Show, this friday)