Subject: [Leica] Katrina relief pin-up calendar--Bro Nagin
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Aug 29 16:47:34 2006

Gotcha.  I guess alot has happened to city geographies since
our forefathers wore powdered wigs and worried about
malaria :-)

Scott

p.s. In Baltimore, neighborhoods like Roland Park, Guilford,
Homeland and so on never suffered the "white flight."
The lovely townhomes of Bolton Hill were sticking it out
in the '80s, but it was getting dicey. We lived there, but
my dad moved to Roland Park after we were burglerized.

Then again, Baltimore still has pretty extensive working
class white urban neighborhoods, so it may be something of
an anomaly.

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35