Subject: [Leica] holiday shots
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Tue Aug 29 13:40:38 2006

At 29/08/2006, you wrote:

>Op 29-aug-06, om 22:29 heeft David Young het volgende geschreven:
>
>>  If every user of "point and pray" cameras could get the quality
>>shown in your family shots, the world would, indeed, be a happy place!
>
>If every user of "point and pray" cameras would use an MP, Leica
>would be a very profitable company, too ;-)

Indeed, it would!

However, I was not thinking of the camera you used, but rather the
countless millions of family photos taken by the "point and pray" crowd.

If their photos could be half as good as yours, in composition and
imagination (irrespective of the technical quality), they'd be "happy
campers" indeed!

Family photos are rarely 'great art".  Mine aren't either!  However,
yours are certainly "a cut above".  Very nicely done!

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA

Message from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] holiday shots)