Subject: [Leica] Epson Printers
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Tue Aug 29 09:34:02 2006

I use an Epson 1280 with MIS inks and Paul Roark's workflows.  The
printer is economical (I paid just $199.00 after a factory discount and
a rebate) and takes paper up to 13-inches wide.  I like the 1280 so much
that I bought a second one for color work to replace my Canon IP4200.
The consumer grade Epsons are not built for high volume, continuous
duty, but for the hobbyist (excuse me -- enthusiast) I think it's a very
fine machine.

Craig
Washington, DC

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Epson Printers)