Subject: [Leica] Photokina
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Aug 29 08:54:03 2006

At 4:59 PM -0700 8/28/06, David Young wrote:
>Philippe Orlent asked:
>
>>So who will be going and when?
>
>Count me in... Saturday Sept 30th, only.
>
>---
>
>David Young,
>Logan Lake, CANADA

I would like to suggest a time and place to meet, for those who will
be there at that time:

11:00am in front of the Leica Stand on Sept. 28, the Thursday of Photokina.

Maybe we can then go and have lunch together or something. It would
be great to get to meet more LUG members. Saturday I won't be there,
but then I've met David before. :-)

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design