Subject: [Leica] Read my lips - no new cameras
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 20:53:10 2006

In a message dated 8/27/06 4:33:14 AM, rpalmier@depaul.edu writes:

<< I'm thinking Provia 100, but would like
opinions on optimum film choices for this sort of thing; also any
other advice regarding the Big Island and Kauai... >>

Consider tossing in a few rolls of Provia 400, as well.  I use it mainly for
wildlife, with long lenses, and like it a lot.  I seem to remember (from
many
years ago) a lot of the scenes on Hawaii and Kauai being distinctly dim -
lots
of black lava around the volcanoes park on Hawaii (though we also visited it
in the rain in December), and they get 460 inches a year of rain on Kauai,
and
have genuine rain forests.

Jealously,
Bart