Subject: [Leica] Re:Photos of M8
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Aug 27 09:32:00 2006

I'll stick my neck out :-) :
It IS a fake - look at the artifacts around the red dot and little blue
window; look at the artifacts around M8; look at the artifacts around the
lens-release button; and on and on. This thing is almost as obvious as the
Canolyka fake posted a while back.

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Re:Photos of M8)