Subject: [Leica] Read my lips - no new cameras
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Sun Aug 27 04:33:02 2006

Folks-

Going to Hawaii for a couple of weeks.  Decided quickly that I wasn't
gonna buy any new cameras or lenses (this trip's all on my dime).
Had a fantasy of traveling  without a laptop for a few minutes but
sat quietly 'till it passed.  Did pick up a backpack,  carbon-fiber/
magnesium 'pod and a polarizer  (I'll report on their performance and
utility when I get back).

Landscape stuff is gonna be the province of an M with a half-dozen
lenses from 15-135mm.  I'm thinking Provia 100, but would like
opinions on optimum film choices for this sort of thing; also any
other advice regarding the Big Island and Kauai...

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Read my lips - no new cameras)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Read my lips - no new cameras)