Subject: [Leica] Re:New Orleans 1 Year Later
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Aug 26 18:33:26 2006

Most of the BW were either 50/f2 Summicron(4th version), 35/f2
Summicron(eight element Wetzlar), or 35/3.5 LTM Summaron - the pleasant
flare images I'm sure(Pirate's Alley). I do remember using the 90/2
Summicron(2nd version) on the NOPD cycles. Both "Water" images were from a
Rolleicord IV. Color images were Leica, Panasonic and Leica D100.

Chris