Subject: [Leica] self portrait girl
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Aug 26 10:32:48 2006

Fascinating in deed. I once handed handed an M6 to an 18 year old
man, diagnosed as "autistic-like," and with minimum instruction, let
him photograph for the afternoon as we strolled around the town, with
his mother, whom I was visiting. All frames were quite well composed
and visually balanced. The subjects he chose were visually
interesting. However, he had absolutely no interest in verticals or
horizontals being vertical or horizontal.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] self portrait girl)