Subject: [Leica] Re: Tatty vulcanite
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu Aug 24 13:25:09 2006

On Aug 23, 2006, at 6:36 PM, Hoppy wrote:

> Umm, I do have an M3, but the vulcanite's OK. I just bought one
> which is
> about the same vintage as me (1955)
> I was actually making a joke regarding a CLA for the photographer. The
> description was of myself. That is the vintage and tatty parts are
> accurate.
> Have another look at the thread! ;-)

Sorry Hoppy, I knew I shouldn't have taken that speed reading course.
My vulcanite is getting a little tatty around the edges too.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: Tatty vulcanite)
Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Re: Tatty vulcanite)