Subject: Re; [Leica] Katrina 1 year later in Time Magazine
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Thu Aug 24 12:55:33 2006

From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher
Williams)

> Also in this issue is a H. Clinton story, but Time
> online has some great BW images

http://www.time.com/time/photoessays/2006/hillary_multimedia/

I agree.  Very nice set.  Diana Walker's the shooter.
I like the fact that everything's shot wide.  Don't
know what Walker used, but it is as if she used a
single camera and a single 24 or so lens.

--John

J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

DEMOCRACY OF SPEED, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html