Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Aug 24 12:27:23 2006

> I like the idea of the entire LUG having a vote - whether a  particular
> member registers for the contest or not.

Me too, but the concept of who is a member of the LUG is not really
determinable.
So I wanted the registration to mean  "I assert that I am a member of the
LUG" and not "I want to enter this contest". I don't know how else to do it.
I can't just take the subscriber list of the LUG, because (a) it changes
constantly, and (b) the mailing-list passwords are not re-usable as website
passwords.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question)