Subject: [Leica] Another flower....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Aug 23 17:37:53 2006

I, too, know it's not Friday, but I just couldn't resist.  Here's one
from last week, shot with the Rebel XT, before I returned it for a
30D.  (I know, I know, I should have gotten it to begin with.)  Lens:
EF 28-135 IS USM, ASA 400. Resized in PSE 3.

#11  http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

The 30D arrived earlier this week, and my EF 100/2.8 Macro lens is
arriving tomorrow.   I've got a lot of new stuff to learn....and it
sure is fun!!!!

Now, if I can just figure out how to use my Leica glass on the thing,
I'll be doing good.

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn