Subject: [Leica] date scene
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Aug 23 04:45:11 2006

On 8/23/06, G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> But daddy, I NEED a digital camera,
> this doesn't zoom and I can't see the pictures on my computer and I want a
> web cam.... sigh

The older they get, the more demanding the requirements. But believe
me, she needs that camera.

My daughter felt she didn't need a camera (they way she figured it, my
Nikon D100 was really hers). She's in the states now (coming back on
Friday after 6 weeks). The wonders of modern society. I could place an
order through B&H (really a good outfit), have it mailed to my brother
(B&H took some precautions to make sure it was all on the up'n'up) and
got a Pentax like Phil's daughter has to her.

I am kind of excited about trying it myself.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] date scene)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] date scene)