Subject: [Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Aug 22 08:14:07 2006

On Aug 22, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Ric Carter wrote:

> I don't think Adam is looking efficiency and pee stops;^)
>
> Ric

If he travels the southern section I mentioned, he will find lots of
pee stops, official and unofficial.  :-)  There are lots of well-
maintained camp sites along that section, as well as secluded spots.
The last time I drove it (three summers ago, with my grandkids), it
was eerily deserted. . . very little traffic.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?)