Subject: [Leica] OT: Inexpensive light table? And storing slides?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Aug 19 16:25:27 2006

Scott

I'm not particularly handy with tools but was successful in building  my
own light table. Lighted with two small fluorescents (daylight bulbs)
and toped off with a piece of plate glass frosted at a local glass
company.  Size wise it's about 18x24x8 and costs me less than $40 bucks.
If you might be interested in doing something like that I'll send you a
couple of photos.

Walt