Subject: [Leica] Magnum's Chris Anderson on Lebanon vs. Robert Capa/Chim Seymour
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Aug 18 09:39:00 2006

The first batch that Walt pointed to left me with some of the first
impressions which you noted. However, the second batch seem to be
much stronger in the areas that you're commenting on. I'd assume that
these are coming in on a daily basis (as in fast breaking news) and
being edited before publishing on the web. With that in mind I'd hold
judgement before making comparisons with classic images that have
surfaced as cream-of-crop of other notable war photographers.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Magnum's Chris Anderson on Lebanon vs. Robert Capa/Chim Seymour)