Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Times-Picayune Photojournalist Arrested After Chase
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Aug 17 19:47:21 2006

I see the point on the familiarity issue.

OTOH, even if you know someone, if that person is in the
grip of some kind of paranoid-schizo/manic/anxiety mental disorder
to *this* degree, that person is VERY dangerous, both to
themselves and to others. My uncle has severe mental problems,
and this too is also something I know to be true up close and
personal.

I'm still very inclined to believe that a black man in the same
situation would have been shot dead (an officer was actually
wounded, which just ups the stakes).

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Fwd: Times-Picayune Photojournalist Arrested After Chase)
Message from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] Fwd: Times-Picayune Photojournalist Arrested After Chase)