Subject: [Leica] someday-
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Aug 17 18:41:32 2006

I'll catch that spit-shot:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album404/missed

Three 'bowlers':
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album404/wraparounds

Tech blab: I was shooting an Elmarit 28mm I got from
the 'bay that I returned because it seemed messed up
(slight wobble and mis-alignment in the front end).
APX 400 in 777; 11 mins. at 73* F. All around an
experiment: first time lens, first time film, first
time developer. Overall verdict: mushy. I'm waiting
for Stephen to send me a CV Ultron 28; I'm hoping that
the 777 hadn't been used enough to ripen yet; and I
sure as hell hope that the APX 400 isn't bad because I
have another 296 rolls of it in the freezer. Daniel,
are you home yet?

Arche