Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Aug 16 12:41:44 2006

Jennifer Ehle in the last 2 minutes of an Edward Burns flick "The River
King" pulled out an M6 and photographed the last two minutes of a trial
scene.
This women has such a great face and an astonishing actress I remembered her
after a few minutes from the epic multigenerational stupendous "Sunshine" a
film in which she played a photographer and the daughter of the character
the great Rosemary Harris was playing.
And fortunate casting too as she looks exactly like Rosemary Harris.
Which she in real life IS.
And which they didn't know when they cast her in the role.
Which I believe is true. As it's too obvious for them to make up, it not
being Hollywood so much.
A small world in the world of casting .

Mark Rabiner L.S.M.F.T.

Bethpage, Long Island, NY 11710