Subject: [Leica] LHSA meeting next month
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Aug 11 16:03:46 2006

Stasys Petravicius wrote:
> Hi All- Those of us going to the meeting- let's leave our cameras at
> home and borrow new loaner gear from Leica when we get here- preferably
> the M8 digital. Then, after using it we just take our memory cards home
> and leave the gear. No fuss, no muss, no insurance worries.
>
> For before after LHSA take a $200 p/s panasonic camera - who cares if
> someone steals it from your unlocked bag? Stasys

Hi,

You can borrow some of my stuff just in case the M8 is not ready yet;-)
I've two M6's, a M4, a minilux, a 2f, a 3c with red curtains, a CL, a
M2, two R3's, a minilux zoom and a R8. And plenty of lenses to go with.
One condition, I'd like to come also.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] LHSA meeting next month)