Subject: [Leica] Hand Baggage - Three Questions
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Aug 11 10:31:51 2006

You cannot lock your cases in the US at least. If you do they will
cut or force the lock in order to inspect checked luggage.

I think I will take up painting...

John Collier

On 11-Aug-06, at 10:58 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

> David,
> I have only checked in  locked cases in travels around Asia &
> Europe in the recent past, including a trip to France and UK last
> month.

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Hand Baggage - Three Questions)
Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Hand Baggage - Three Questions)