Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday Leica M5
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 20:42:42 2006

Very nice 3 lug Leica M5      I'm asking $1100, lens and strap are not
included.  Domestic shipping  included.

http://www.sonc.com/M5-3lug.htm

It had a CLA in the Fall  by DAG Cameras, and at that time, I had the
Viewfinder assembly changed out to  the 28mm frame version. It is a really
nice
camera. Very quiet and smooth. In  the pix, you can see a scuff. As you can
see in
the bottom picture, it is not  noticeable except in cross light.  Bottom
plate
lightly  scuffed.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] WAS: For Sale Friday Leica M5 :-) NOW: 3 LUG leica's. :-))