Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Aug 10 20:28:46 2006

As others have said - a classic portrait - spanning generations
beautifully.
The light is gorgeous. The expressions wonderful.
I would burn the heck out of the background which distracts far too
much from this touching moment.
But be careful that you don't get fired when you do it. ; ^ )

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com