Subject: [Leica] A day on Route 119 - the last two photos are for Old Walt!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Aug 9 21:20:42 2006

I took these yesterday with the isDS using the 43mm Ltd, 10-17 DA
Fisheye and DA 14mm lenses.

http://www.half-fast.com/Route119-08082006/

And these with the ArsatGraflex fisheye camera

http://www.half-fast.com/Route119-Fisheye-08082006/

The part of Route 119 which I like to travel runs from Concord,
Massachusetts west to Swanzey, NH.  The eastern end is beginning to get
crowded due to the influx of people now working at the Cisco, Intel, and
other high tech campuses which have sprung up on former farms.

But, from Groton, MA west, there's lots of interesting, (to me) stuff to
photograph.  These photos represent only a few of them.

Jim

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] A day on Route 119 - the last two photos are for Old Walt!)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] A day on Route 119 - the last two photos are for Old Walt!)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A night on Route 119 - Dead German - No Head)