Subject: [Leica] Sign of the Times
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Aug 9 15:22:50 2006

Not that I necessarily agree with your assessment, but it's this type of
spicy posts that I missed when you were offline :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Sign of the Times)
Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Sign of the Times)