Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant on getting fit :-)
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Aug 9 03:24:29 2006

Ted Grant wrote:

> Oh jeeeesh Jim mon ami,
> The problem is the camera used to take your picture. It's one of those
> "make old guys look older!" :-)

But Ole Walt loves the photos it makes.

> Not that you don't look too bad from a slim side, but the aging thing?
> OLDER?
>
> Holy suffering Mother of Whomever lad, you've got to do something about
> that!;-) Like an hour power walk every morning rain or shine for openers.
> Then get serious after the easy stuff at least a couple dozen sit-ups,
> well Ok work it up to a hundred times 2 each morning. Plus some other
> easy going stuff.

2.5 miles every other morning, that's enough for now.

>snip<
>
> Cut back in the amount of food intake, better to leave the table all the
> time still feeling "slightly hungry!" That's number one rule! We, all
> western world people, eat far more food than we require to live! True!

Only 1100 calories a day now, feels like I'm starving.

>snip<
>
> There you go Jimbo nothing to it and no charge for the advice! ;-)

Thanks!

> Actually in my 78th year you are most welcome to join me any morning you
> happen along in this neck of Canada! There you go eh? ;-) See you at 6
> a.m.:-)

I thought that you and Ole Walt are on your way to Bay-root!  :-)

Jim

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Ted Grant on getting fit :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] I'm getting slimmer!)