Subject: [Leica] Pentax K100D
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 8 14:16:36 2006

In a message dated 8/8/2006 3:57:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
r.s.taylor@comcast.net writes:
Has anyone handled one of these yet?  I  haven't found one in the
Boston area yet and would be interested in hearing  your impressions
of it.  Thanks.

I bought one Saturday.  I like it immensely. The anti-shake  really works,
effectively giving me at least two more stops without affecting  the dof.

The larger lcd on the back makes for easier viewing.  You  can rotate images
in camera.  The VF is a tiny bit smaller than, but just  as bright as the
ist
Ds.

All the stuff I posted today was shot with it.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana