Subject: [Leica] Re: Cape Town Jazz, Photos
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Tue Aug 8 01:38:10 2006

Phil wrote:

> John, I've been using my daughter's camera up until
> now but today I'm ordering one for myself.  I just
> love the thing.

Yes, indeed.  Awfully nice to hold and use.  Dirt
cheap, too.  My only complaint is the viewfinder,
which is too small and too dim for my 51-year-old eyes
(it's no worse than other consumer DSLRs, but that's
nothing at all).

> Nice set, by the way.  Especially liked
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/SwingersJuly2006/Marshall02.<http://gallery.leica-users.org/SwingersJuly2006/Marshall02

Thanks much.

> Are you doing the b/w conversions in camera or with
> post processing?

Post processing on the decrepit laptop I travel with.

Best, John

J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

DEMOCRACY OF SPEED, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html