Subject: [Leica] monthly photo contest
From: richard-lists at (Richard)
Date: Mon Aug 7 12:39:04 2006

How about if the competition is open to all and there should be no image
data available during voting. After the winner is picked, if the image is
taken with a Leica body or Leica lens (Pana-designed acceptable), then the
winner gets a "better" prize?

At 12:30 PM 8/7/2006, you wrote:

>If (and I'm still voting for Leica something) the competition is open
>to all equipment mfg's then format restrictions need not apply. We've
>seen wonderful work from this group on everything from 120 to 11x14
>(I don't remember if I ever posted anything from my 12x20 before I
>sold it).
>George Lottermoser
>On Aug 7, 2006, at 2:22 PM, Stasys Petravicius wrote:
>>Hi All- How about just submitting an image- taken with approx 35 mm
>>size equip (not 4 x 5, 8 x10, 11 x 14 or of that ilk)

use richard at

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] monthly photo contest)
Reply from philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] monthly photo contest)
Reply from tedgrant at (Ted Grant) ([Leica] monthly photo contest)
Message from imagist3 at (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] monthly photo contest)