Subject: [Leica] monthly competition?
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 6 13:16:49 2006

In a message dated 8/5/06 6:03:54 PM, bd@bdcolenphoto.com writes:

<< And why not make this far more interesting - images submitted somehow by
number, perhaps assigned by Brian, rather than by name; no camera, lens,
film data of any kind. When the winner's are picked, provide the name and
the data - judge the images by the quality of the images alone. >>

I don't know that my work is up to competing, but I humbly endorse BD's
suggestion!

Bart

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] monthly competition?)