Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, 2007 Calendars
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Aug 4 09:18:47 2006

FS: As most of you know, I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.
 Many list members and their friends and loved ones are proudly displaying
these photographs in their homes and offices, see the list of available
prints at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Coming soon:
Canada Geese http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/cago01.html
Cooper's Hawk http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/accipitridae/coha03.html
Cooper's Hawk http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/accipitridae/coha05.html
Ash-throated Flycatcher
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/tyrannidae/atfl00.html
Eurasian Eagle Owl http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/strigidae/eeow02.html

FS: wildlightphoto 2007 Calendar: http://www.wildlightphoto.com/cal2007.html
I've shipped these calendars to list members on nearly every continent.
US$15 plus shipping.  Typical shipping cost to Europe or Australia is US$10
to US$11, please contact me privately for a specific quote.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com