Subject: [Leica] Bessa
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Aug 4 08:38:05 2006

Hi Jack:

Thanks.

The Vaskar is a triplet while the Color Skopar is really a Tessar
design, so I too was pleasantly surprised with the results.

In Leica history, I think that an Elmar 90mm was a triplet and an early
"fast" 3.5 Elmar was a Tessar design... I read it somewhere. ;-)

I'm going to try a roll of color film next.

Jim