Subject: [Leica] friday flowers
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 3 21:25:29 2006

I am at my Brother-in-law's in Northwest Arkansas, and he and his wife  have
a little planter on the deck with some tiny  flowers.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_august_4_2006.htm

Hope  you like them, I was editing on the laptop.

This morning , I am on my way  to Eureka Springs to eat ribs at Bubba's. (We
don't look famous, but we are) May  be as good as those at the Rendezvous in
Memphis.  I keep trying to figure  it out.  Might take a hundred years.  ;-)

(on vacation,  and still thinking of you people who are not on vacation.)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana