Subject: [Leica] FS Leica items
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Aug 3 18:48:00 2006

Listers,

Here's the latest FS, priced to sell:

1.      Summicron DR 50/2, with "eyes," and caps, in excellent+ condition,
both optically and mechanically.  Another lens I don't use anymore.
One note:  On the "eyes" there is a small (1mm) chip in the lower
right hand corner.  It does not affect the performance of the eyes at
all.  $400.00 plus shipping and insurance.  PayPal preferred.

2.      Summarit-M 50/1.5, in excellent+ condition, with caps. $300.00,
plus shipping and insurance.  PayPal preferred.

3.      Leitz tabletop tripod, in original box, very good to excellent
condition.  $70.00 plus shipping and insurance.  (I'm away from my
house at the moment, so I need to get the specifics on this item, but
the asking price IS correct.)  PayPal preferred.

Please contact me offlist with offers, questions, comments.....

Thanks,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn