Subject: [Leica] Suggestions for a travel P/S digital cm under $500?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Aug 1 13:30:21 2006

I carry a Canon SD450 with me pretty much everywhere I go.
It occupies the spot in my life that previously was held by my Leica IIIf.
Street price is around $250. It doesn't have image stabilization (I've never
seen a camera of that size that does). I'm very happy with it. It's not a
Leica, but it weighs about 150 grams and fits in my pocket without bulging.

Replies: Reply from michael.francis at gs.com (Francis, Michael) ([Leica] Suggestions for a travel P/S digital cm under $500?)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Suggestions for a travel P/S digital cm under $500?)