Subject: [Leica] Slide projection
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Jul 27 18:52:35 2006

:-)

Don't need one, I have the light table which I got for next to nothing
from a printing company which went all digital.

 >>I must get round to getting a projector for MF..<<

The Rollei 6x6 projectors are very good and are nowhere as expensive as
they were 5-6 years ago.

Jim

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Slide projection)