Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: M6, minty; IIIf, Yashica Mat-124G.
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jul 27 18:40:24 2006

More housecleaning, so to speak.  Here's the latest round of sale items:

1.      Leica M6, Classic, black, serial # 178xxxx, with Leica strap, body
cap, and original owner's manual, in what I would have to call EX+,
by KEH's standards.  The base plate is still covered with the
original covering, no marks, no dings, no scratches. I'm selling this
because it was not intended to be looked at and fondled, and I don't
use it.  Please examine the photos posted here:

http://tinyurl.com/fpmql

The strap is a Leica #42 162, purchased brand new by me.

I am not selling this as "mint," since I have used it.  I know the
original owner and can provide the buyer with that information, if
desired.

$1200.00 USD, OBO, shipping and insurance included.

2.      Leica IIIf,  serial #59xxxx, in very good to excellent condition,
a few bright marks on the baseplate and back of top plate, body
covering complete and unmarked, all speeds on and fully functional.
There are 3 diopter setting marks, engraved by a previous owner, on
the top plate beneath the  diopter lever.  Photos available on request.

$225.00 USD, OBO, shipping and insurance included.

3.      Yashica Mat-124G, serial # 307xxxx, in excellent+ condition, with
lens cap.  Meter works and is accurate, as measured against my other
handheld meters.  I do not have an extra battery to sell with this
camera.  Glass is perfect, shutter speeds are on, interior is
spotless, exterior is unmarked and clean.  Takes both 120 and 220 film.

#175.00, OBO, shipping and insurance included.

I prefer PayPal as the method of payment.

Please contact me offlist, for further details and or questions on
any of these items.

thanks,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn