Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Prints.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Thu Jul 27 09:10:25 2006

As many of you know, from these regular posts, I sell framed prints
of some of my photos.

For me, the framing is, by far, the largest expense. Over the last
few months, I have managed to lower these costs by acquiring a mat
cutter and learning  to do the framing myself.  I've also managed to
buy the matting wholesale, and to find a lower cost source for the frames.

So, just like Wally-World, I've rolled back the price!  Prices are
now reduced by $30 per print, to US$ 59 (plus s&h).  And they'll
still arrive nicely framed and tastefully matted. :-)

As well, I've slightly improved the web-site and it now has it's own
domain!  My prints may now be seen at:  http://www.telyt.com/

If you've not looked, before, you might find it worth a few  minutes
of your time.

Thanks!
---

David Young,