Subject: [Leica] Re: A Street Photography--- book & things
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 26 21:17:18 2006

Juan Buhler offered:
Subject: [Leica] A Street Photography book

> I thought I'd post here about a book of some of my street photographs.
> No, they were not taken with a Leica sadly, but they were taken while
> very much thinking about my M6, and trying to use my Pentax DSLR as
> one.<<<

Hi Juan,
Well Leica or not you've a great set of eyes for catching the magic moment.
Very well done. Good on you!

Actually you and your book introduction to LULU, along with the wonderful
maybe on the table shortly.

Quite frankly the encouragement has given such a lift to do something on my
own it will hopefully happen.  Time will tell.

But for the moment many thanks to all of you for your encouragement and kind
words. Juan keep up the wonderful picture taking, and post more often as
your work is well worth seeing time after time.
ted