Subject: [Leica] funny
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Jul 26 14:09:42 2006

I've seen Leica cameras listed illustrated with pix of Sony videocameras.
Just the usual scam attempt like it happens quite often from china-based
sellers with 0 feedbacks and no paypal. The try it in all kinds of collector
markets with sought-after, expensive items which they list for a few % of
the price. No pity with those who take such a bait... but I wonder why ebay
cannot filter out these scams automatically.
Didier